Protecting Your Privacy
During the registration on the Site, we collect "Personal Information", such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or contact you. In an endeavor to protect your personal information, please note:
- anantinstitutes.in will not share any of your Personal Information, with our advertisers or any third-parties for marketing purposes.
- Your account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
Sharing of your password with a third party and any loss/damage thereof will be solely attributable to you and anantinstitutes.in will not be responsible for the same. Such sharing may result in termination of your account by anantinstitutes.in, as its sole discretion and the decision shall be final.
Data We Collect
In addition to Personal Information you provide at registration or by using the service, we collect the following information, which may include but not be limited to:
- "Anonymous Information" such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Site that you visit. This information is used to help us diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve our service to you.
Data We Store
The following information is stored in our database, even after deletion, and may be archived:
- Registration information.
- Details sent through the Contact Us form.
Although we make good faith efforts to store information in a secure environment that is not made available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete safety and anantinstitutes.in or any of its Directors, principal officers, agents or employees cannot be held responsible for loss/damage, if any, arising out of it.
We may use the information you disclosed to us to:
- Provide our services to you.
- Provide customer service to you.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- Automatically scan messages to check for spam, fraud, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
anantinstitutes.in may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Respond to a legal process (e.g., subpoenas, court orders).
- Respond to claims that a listing or content violates the rights of third parties.
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of anantinstitutes.in, its users or the general public.